MS Consulting Services is now an official
reseller of Vere Technologies vtVAX and
vtAlpha products. Call to find out which
emulation package is right for your site!!!
MS Consulting has sold industry-leading VAX and Alpha
(AXP) emulation products since 1999, and is authorized to resell and support both products throughout North America. Ask us about our success stories and how we have helped businesses migrate to a less costly hardware platform while extending the life of their legacy applications.
Based on our experience providing senior-level
support for critical Enterprise IT environments, MS
Consulting Services is uniquely positioned to provide
products, advice and guidance to best fit your particular
Contact us to find out about emulation clustering capabilities
A Quick Product Overview:
- Performance is often better even though it is an
- Windows XP, 200<x>, Linux, VMware are supported host platforms.
- Most device and protocol support scenarios are supported. Even Qbus, Terminal I/O, Decnet, LAT.
- All DEC/Compaq/HP licenses can be transferred.
While the diagram below shows the Charon methodology, the vtVAX and vtAlpha
can provide a "bare metal" approach to remove the underlying
operating system concerns.
|| Send us and email to request more information or have a sales professional contact
you for a demo: firstname.lastname@example.org
vtVAX and vtAlpha are products of Vere Technologies
WHY AN EMULATOR?
- Hardware is end-of-life and failing.
- Maintenance costs have increased significantly, if available at all.
- Application rewriting too expensive.
- Application Source code not available.
- Automatic conversion tools do not completely work.
- Need performance boost
VUP Performance Guide:
Any platform: Factor 0.5 per 100 MHz CPU and higher
with Instruction Caching Technology
> Performance ratings comparable or higher than the